Monday, June 11, 2007

Our Beach Trip 2007 Pictures!

God's beautiful creation!
The waves come crashin' in.
Sunrise the mornin' we left.
Beautiful waves!
I love riding these!
Mom fighting with her ice!
Momma and Me.... I love my momma!
Me and mom being goofy!
Again!
Yet Again!

Come Out Ice!
She got it!
Our Pool
This was where we sprayed off from the ocean and man were those rugs hot and rough on your feet!
Billy and Seth surfin' the net on my laptop in my room of the condo at the beach.


Billy attempting to fight the waves!
Little wave!
Ridin' the waves.....why am I wearing a t-shirt??? Because I baked my shoulders the day before!
Our Hotel.... The Longbay Resort
Me and Tina entering the ocean that almost swept us out the day before! What a story that was!




Seth, Me, Billy preparing to ride!
Me getting knocked down by a wave!
Billy comin' out of the wata.

Billy headin' out to ride the waves. Billy boogie boarding!





Kim posin in her new Toby Keith hat.
Mom & Mamaw walk beneath the fireworks!
Mom, Kim, & Tina
Kim & Tina
Mom posin'




SPRAY!!!!!!
The little boy pees out the flames lol!
Billy missed the flying shrimp!
Pretty waterfall!
Mom's most favorite place in the world!!!!!! YEA RIGHT!









Me and Mamaw Rose!
Mom enjoys her soup!
Chuck flexin' and Pam smilin'
He is beginning to cook!
He starts grilling onions! These are so good!





Pam, Tina, & Kim waiting for service
Seth, Billy, & Mamaw
Wendy and Josh join us!
Cody and Jared eat their Japanese soup!
Man... mom lookslike she is ready to kill me!!! haha










No comments: