Monday, June 25, 2007

New Music Feature


Hello All....

Just wanted to make you aware of the new music feature that I have added to this blog and my 2 supplemental blogs. (By the way... I encourage all of you to scroll down the side bar and visit my 2 supplemental blogs. I know they will encourage and bless you!) 99.9% of this music is Christian because that's what I listen to. I did put in a country song called "I Lost It" by Kenny Chesney because parts of it reminded me of Michael and I. I also added "Big Girls Don't Cry" song by Fergie. I don't really even listen to this music but I have heard it quite a few times and I really like the vocals. Also, I know it isn't the same song but it reminds me of the old version of "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Frankie Vallie and the Four Seasons.

Like I Said the majority of the music below is my favorite Christian music. You will hear some short clips from Brian Littrell, previous member of the Backstreet Boys. He has an awesome CD that I love. One song talks about Jesus as a child and is amazing!
I also have included Third Day which is the very first Christian group that I ever listened to. Actually the Third Day songs are pretty meaningful to me because I use to sing some of them in church as I incorporated them into our Easter Musical.
There's a Mercy Me song entitled Homesick in the mix also. It was a big comfort to me when I lost my best friend Danielle.
Casting Crowns songs are also included. I have to say, they have some pretty amazing music. It's hard to listen to more honest lyrics.
Lastly, I have included some Selah songs. "Wonderful, Merciful Savior" played during the unity candle ceremony in my wedding. Our theme for the wedding was Jesus! What a perfect song! I encourage you to check this group out because they have amazing songs and vocals!
Let me know what you think about the songs playing below!

No comments: