Sunday, May 27, 2007

Memorial Day: We Miss You All!

I didn't forget! It is Memorial Day (well almost) and I wanted to remember those who have gone on to be with the Lord who made an impact on my life. I also want to remember to memorialize just how awesome Jesus has been to me.

THOSE WHO HAVE GONE ON BEFORE US..................

WE LOVE AND MISS YOU AUNT EDIE!

WE LOVE YOU PAPAW BROCK! I KNOW YOU ARE PRAISING GOD WITH OUTSTRETCHED HANDS NOW BECAUSE OF HIS HEALING!
YOU ARE NEVER FORGOTTEN UNCLE BRUCE! I KNOW YOU ARE SO PROUD OF YOUR GIRLS AND THEIR ACCOMPLISHMENTS!!! WE LOVE U!

MAMAW BRITTAIN, I CAN STILL HEAR YOUR LONG FINGERNAILS TAPPING THE KITCHEN COUNTER. I LOVE YOU AND MISS U!

MY DEAR BEST FRIEND, I COULD NEVER GO A MOMENT WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT U. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW JUST HOW GREATLY YOU ARE LOVED AND MISSED! MAKE SURE TO SAVE ME A SPOT NEXT TO YOU SO THAT I CAN PRAISE JESUS WITH U JUST LIKE WE DID IN CHURCH!
MEMORIALS TO THOSE WHO ARE WITH ME STILL AND I PRAY WILL BE FOR MANY YEARS TO COME....

My Parents and Lil Bro........ these folks mean the world to me. They are my life!
My Precious, God Sent Husband..... He is my soul mate. I honestly mean that. We were made just for each other!


My *sister* Cousin Monk.... All Grown Up and Getting Hitched! Most importantly, she got SAVED this year! I Pray ultimate blessings on your life sweet girl!


Cousin *Sister* Jessica and lil baby Gavin...... Wow... God has blessed me with a reconnection to my family this year! I love these two people so much and I pray for God to bless them tremendously in the days to come!


My Beloved Goodlett Family..... God couldn't have blessed me with a better set of in laws and extended family!

MOST IMPORTANTLY...... MY SAVIOR! LOOK AT THE ABOVE PICTURE OF THE SEA OF GALILEE AND TELL ME HE IS NOT AMAZING! GOD HAS BEEN THERE FOR ME WHEN NO ONE ELSE COULD. HE HAS BLESSED ME THROUGHOUT MY ENTIRE LIFE AND I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THE BLESSINGS HE HAS BESTOWED UPON ME! DO YOU KNOW JESUS? IF YOU DON'T, I PRAY THAT YOU WILL!

No comments: