Saturday, June 16, 2007

A Memorial For A Saint... Ruth Bell Graham

In Memory of One of God's Finest!





Please join me in remembering Mrs. Ruth Bell Graham, wife of Evangelist Billy Graham. My Mamaw Brittain thought the world of Rev. Graham and had supported his ministry for years. I have developed a love of him as I have followed his ministry in her absence. The moment that I truly knew this was a worthwhile ministry is when as a 14 year old girl, I wrote to let them know of my mamaw's homecoming to Heaven. I was sent back a personal letter of comfort along with various materials to help my family through that hard time. The Billy Graham Ministry is one of true value. If you haven't visited it's website, I encourage you to do so. I also encourage you to go to the site and read about Mrs. Graham. I promise this ministry will touch your heart. Also, please help me keep the Graham family in Prayer. Mr. and Mrs. Graham had been married for 64 years, you can imagine how hard it will be for him.



Billy Graham Tribute to Ruth Graham on the Occasion of her Death
"My wife Ruth was the most incredible woman I have ever known. Whenever I was asked to name the finest Christian I ever met, I always replied, ‘My wife, Ruth.’ She was a spiritual giant, whose unparalleled knowledge of the Bible and commitment to prayer were a challenge and inspiration to everyone who knew her. "


(from the BillyGraham.org)

No comments: