Tuesday, November 07, 2006

You'd think 3 posts in 12 hours would be enough!!!

Morning all:



I have fallen in love with blogging. I don't really have the opportunity to share my thoughts on my blog a lot while I'm working, but during these long weekends, I love to post as much as I can.

I am Christmas shopping online during my spare time. I figure that finding bargains that way will be a lot easier and more efficient for me, because I can practice self control in shopping a lot better that way. HAHA If anyone knows of any good websites, please, send them my way!

In Church on Sunday, Michael and I were surrounded by little children. They were on every side of us. He and I both really enjoyed the little guy next to me that stood in his mom's lap the whole service and praised God. Preacher Bingham also pointed out this little guy at the beginning of the service and said that he had learned from watching the church Praise God. I totally agree.

I watched this little fella as he came in with his mom. They were a couple of minutes late and the choir had already begun. He couldn't wait for his momma to get his arms out of his coat so he could lift his hands to Jesus. How precious! He'd clap and then praise some more. I really saw Jesus in that baby. I could see Him all over his little face and in his eyes! Jesus was speaking to that child. I really believe that little children connect with God a lot easier than adults because they are open and they have great faith.



I began to get, what I refer to as, "the itch." I had this itch a few months ago, then a long period of time hanging out with small children took care of it. After seeing this little baby boy in church, I felt it reappearing. I was mentioning this to Michael after church and he said the same thing about him. Does this mean I am going to try to have a baby asap? Nope. I realize that we aren't in a situation where that would make sense right now. However, if God were to bless us with a baby, I know He'd make a way. With that said, I don't think we'll be trying soon because there's still so much we'd like to take care of before we have a child.

I think that the biggest reason I desire a child, is so that I can pour all of the teachings of God that I have had into he/she. I want my child (children) to learn to honor God, as Michael and I did, from day one. I see things that I want to do differently with my child, in order to better equip he/she for this world. Granted, I know this sounds funny to those of you reading out there that have children. I know that it will not be an easy task to raise a child, but I am sure you will agree with me that it is rewarding.

I, once again, make mention of my friend Kristi. She has 3 children and she is a year older than me. I admire her strength! I admire her discipline! She is a wonderful mother! I know that there are days she finds it hard to accomplish all that she needs to accomplish, however, she always puts God first and always instills God's love in her babies. I want to be that kind of mother to my children.

Now that I have gotten all philosophical as usual, I am off to visit Baptist Family Fitness. I have a special request I would like to ask each of you to remember, dealing with my health. I'm ok, nothing major, just something that I want to see God move in considering my family's health background. Genetics are soo good, yet soo bad haha.



Love to all,

ME



ME AS A BABY LEARNING TO WALK


MICHAEL AS A BABY

No comments: