Friday, June 27, 2008

Random Pictures From The Past Year


Tommy's fishing light
Mike fishing
one of our catfish
another
Mike taking the hook out of its mouth... pretty good pic for nite time
my father-in-law tommy
guist creek lake before nightfall hits
me before goin' swimming
my mother-in-law Judy on the way to Bass Pro in Indiana
my bestie fixin' her hair
me and my bestie Kim
me with long hair.... i look weird here
Billy chillaxin
Lea playing in the snow at Iroquois Park
Mike pushing Alec
me laying on a bed of nails .... Wonder Works
mine and Mike's face in one of those metal things
Mike as an astronaunt
me as an astronaunt
Mike the muscle man

me in the back seat riding a bike that flips over.....Wonder Works
us on tv as basketball players
Mike in a racecar
Probability

the ceiling at Wonder Works

No comments: