Wednesday, June 04, 2008

God is such a good Father

I should probably have saved this post for Father's Day but oh well... when God is your Father, everyday is Father's Day. You know... I am so glad that I can call God my Father. I have had a wonderful "snapshot" of God through my earthly parents, but even there unwavering love is nothing compared to the love that God has for me. Can you imagine that? He loves me even though I have treated Him so awful sometimes. When my mom calls to talk, I talk to her. Sometimes I have put Jesus on hold and never went back to Him when He has called. Yet, if I dial His number... He still answers. I Pray that I can be a better child and make Him proud of me.
Even right now, it is such a blessing to realize that God has my precious child in His arms right at this moment. He knows if when I'll find out, how I'll find out, what the child will be (m/f), when he/she will be born and He already knows what He will speak to that little one as it grows inside my womb. And I do believe that... I believe God can whisper in those precious babies' ears and let them know just how much He loves them. Imagine the babies born to drug parents. I am sure that they hurt and have major problems while developing and just as He does to us, He whispers sweet peace to them. Maybe you think I'm crazy, but I really feel like they hear His voice as we do. Praise God, He is so good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is only one who is good and that is GOD he gives that peace and joy. i believe babies in the womb and children are GOD's untill the day of understanding.thanks for your blog and for putting the word out. God bless you.

Anonymous said...

please take a look at my blog for some good clean fun.Love to you in JESUS.

Anonymous said...

GOD answers pray with a gold tooth come on over and see.