Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ohhh the places my piggies will go...

Let me apologize that it has taken so long... Mike is probably gonna kill me for slowing the internet connection down tonight but I had to get these up. Some of these pics are blurry but I posted them anyway to go along with the beach story. Most of these are in order so you can see what we did from day 1 til the end. I will also be rolling some others on here as soon as I finish the film on the camera that I've been using since my anniversary and the water camera that I bought just for the pools and ocean. I really tried to capture some good ones in the ocean so I hope that they turned out ok. I'll post them regardless. Anyway... here is

Tha Beach 08


My luggage

My piggies in my living room floor the night before we left.

Mike filling out Mission letters for Africa the night before we left.


Hotel on the roof...... well on the 10th floor.

Mine and Momma's piggies by the pool on the first afternoon.

Rose by the pool.

Mom by the pool our first afternoon.

Us.

Me and my precious momma after traveling all day.

Mike, Billy, and Seth looking at the carp.

Carp!

Tina

Mom giving me a mean look HAHA

Us on our way back from the MB flea market.

ugh... I look awful... my hair air dried and I just pulled it back.

T-T-T-Tina....... looking good!

Tina and Mom... I love this picture!

Us waiting

Mike waiting for a ride on the elevator

Momma and her momma


Kim and Seth

Mamaw Rose
Kim, Momma, and Billy being goofy waiting on the elevator
Good friends :D

Seth is huge compared to his momma!

Us on the elevator

My rarely clean car!

View from parking garage

Squirrels at Outback




Jared's "birthday" icecream lol

Momma dancing a jig.
Check out the face haha

Mamaw and Mom layin' out.

The walkway to the beach from our hotel.

Our pool

Lazy river

The hot tub where we met our preacher pal Keith... what a shame though... we never got his last name or contact info. If anyone knows a Keith in his early 40's maybe that does construction and lives in Greenville, SC... let us know :D

Billy and Mom

Billy, momma, and mamaw

Mike and I.... I look so goofy in this pic... yuck!


Mike and I

My piggies at the pool!

Me laying out in the sun.... my favorite summer activity, even though I rarely get to!

Mike and I and our piggies in the hotel room before going out to eat.

again


The ocean.......... from the walkway at nite.

Sand squid!

My husband's favorite thing to do at the beach.





Baby fishy!

Beautiful waves at night!

Sand flea.... eww

Sand flea burrowing into the sand as Tina and I shiver lol

Baby fishy

again

Random little girl with a crab she caught ... we caught one like this 2 nites before but didn't get a pic of it.

again

again

teany, tiny fishy

ocean at nite

frothy!

My piggies in the waves at nite!

My piggies in the sand at nite!


What'd ya find Mikey?


Our hotel from the beach at night

Tina on the beach with Mike and I.

Tina on the phone worried about Sheryl.... she is doing much better by the way. Please everyone keep her in Prayer still.

Fishy

Were these here last year? Love 'em.


Crab

Crab pinching Mike.


Hi, I'm Crabby Mike HEHE


Momma through my fogged out lens!

Me and Momma getting our tan on.

again... I am so blessed!

Tina and Kim layin' out.






Not sure but some sort of marker or something in the ocean.

Kite! It sure was a good day for them.

Hurts my knees even now to look down from the 12th floor.


The city of Myrtle Beach.


Jess... I was thinking of you when I took this pic. You needed these air units that week didn't ya?

Momma tired.

Rose

Little kitchen... we missed last years hotel and will probably be going back to it next time.

Me, Billy, and Mike surfin the waves.


Me after a big one. This is my most favorite thing to do at the beach.


TIRED!

Baby brother!

Boogie Boarding! Don't eat me sharks!



Mike hiding behind the date LOL





Seth!




Oh no... Billy sees a shark. JK



Hot!


BFF!


Rosie, Tina, Kim

Mother and son




Jess ... here's your hotel.

Puttin' my feet up after the long drive home!

Decent tan .... pics from the day after the long drive home.



And........... the piggies are resting safely in momma and daddy's SX4 on a weekly Corbin Walmart trip : ) I love my life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it looks like you all had so much fun!! I want to go to the beach so badly!!