Friday, June 27, 2008

Random Beach Pictures With A Couple From FeFe's Pool


Me, Lea, and Alec
again .... I look so bad!
me with the shadow of the camera
maybe I'll turn this one later
my feet and Lea
my feet and Alec
Mike and me... not too good of a pic
I think this is me?
me riding a wave
again...I was taking these myself with a water cam as the waves hit.... that's why I have the goofy face
Wave
my handsome hubby right before his hurt his ribs with a wave and the boogie board
me
Mike riding a wave
I think that's Seth's face
Seth and Billy
Billy underwater
me surfing on Billy's back... he's under there I promise... thanks Seth for taking this pic
me underwater
our bodies underwater

view of our hotel while laying on my back
Tina and Chuck
Mike and Seth playin ball
Mike and Billy.... these pics are read only on a disk from Wal-mart and I can't get them to turn!

the boys again gettin' ready to play ball

No comments: