Friday, June 20, 2008

Prayer Request From Louisville

Hi all... I'm in Louisville for probably the next week. My mom called me this morning and said that she had gotten up around 2 or 3 and went to the bathroom and realized her blood pressure was up. It went pretty high and she called my dad and took another of her blood pressure pills. She said she was fine now just tired from being up. For those of you who know me personally, you know that this worries me to no end because of her past open heart surgery and a stint this past October. I know it is just one reading and that usually her BP is good BUT... I am 3 hours away from her and it worries me regardless. Please PRAY FOR MY MOM. Pray that God will help her heart and organs to work correctly without any strain. Pray that her blood pressure doesn't go back up and that her heart doesn't act up any at all. And Pray for me that I would be able to be more calm during these situations. I praise God for his blessings on my family's health and I beg of Him for continued blessings in this area. If I were blessed in no other way, this is the way I would want it.

No comments: