Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Better is One Day!

I have come to the conclusion that life is just never going to be awesome each day, every day. Don't get me wrong, every day is a day that God has blessed us with, I realize that. But nothing on this earth will every compare to the peace, love, joy, and happiness will we experience in Heaven. One day there will be so wonderful and so fulfilling that if it were the only day we had, we would forever rejoice in the fact that we spent our day that way. The good news is we will be spending more than just one day there, we will be spending eternity with Jesus. He will be the focus of our day, our week, our eternity. How beautiful! So, sitting here with this dull headache and freezing as I type, doesn't seem quite so bad because I know what is to come. A question for you...... will you be blessed with an eternal rest? Do you know JESUS?


Ps. Feel free to let me know if you would like to!

No comments: