Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Almost a whole Month......



I am such a bad blogger lately! Yes I am still alive. Things have been insane lately and I have been worn out. I am trying to fit in as much math as I can with my students, get ready for a major unit review at the school, and finish my Rank 1 work before Spring Break so that it can actually be a break. So far so good! That's what's been going on with me lately. I have scheduled a beach trip with my buddies from work and my momma and brother the week after we get out of school. Church has been awesome, as usual! God is still GREAT! I actually cried my entire way home last night thinking about where God has brought me from in this past year. He is such a wonderful Father! My cousin Monica and I were discussing just that today. She was so concerned about getting into pharmacy school and she just felt God speak to her and she had a sweet peace. Today she got a letter and she found out she got into ETSU. I just can't praise God enough for the things that He has done for me and those I love. Thank You Lord Jesus!

No comments: