Wednesday, February 07, 2007

It's Been Quite Some Time!

Hi All:

Just thought I would let you know that yes...... I am still kicking. Life has been pretty stressful here lately, even though we've had some snow days off. I am juggling my last 2 classes, work, after school tutoring, planning for a unit review at work, helping my hubby get better, and communing with God. Amazing how 24 hours never seems to be enough.
I found something very cute on Kristi's page. Click here for the Top Ten Reasons to Quite Your Job. Her added comments are adorable also! So many times people dismiss the duties of a housewife/mother. Hats off to all of you who are! My mother was a stay at home mom until about 3 years ago and I know she worked a lot harder than some people do at their outside jobs! I admire the fact that she was able to do that because I love that we spent all that time together and I know my brother does, too. Now, she works outside the home just because she wants to. I am so proud of her!
I also wanted to take the time to remind everyone to visit Hannah's Hope, the new ministry for Hannah Sobeski's Hope, Jesus Christ! This is a new site and is great. You can also order cds, bracelets, etc. I urge you to read the blog. It never ceases to touch my heart!
I will do my best to post again asap. I miss my blogging, however, I am so sleepy that I can barely form sentences. God Bless you all!

No comments: