Friday, February 09, 2007

Welcome to the World Gavin Michael! Praise God for New Life, Earthly and Spiritually!

Monica and I with Baby Gavin

Jessica, Monica, Gavin, and my bro Billy
Me, Jess, Mon, Gavin, and Billy
Us again
Me lusting after Baby Gavin ... I feel the itch again haha
Jess and Me (First Cousins, 4 days apart)
Mon holding Gavin


Baby Gavin getting some milk from mommy!
Looking just like his momma when she was a baby.
Baby Gavin, getting tired of the flashes.
Jess and baby Gavin posing.
My beautiful momma holding baby Gavin with my goofy brother in the background.

Gavin's lil legs and feet!
Gavin's itty bitty body!
Jess exposing his little body to the cold air..... he gets a little mad right after this pic.
Jess and her son Gavin.
Jess smiling at Baby Gavin!

Billy holding Gavin and saying he is super tiny!

So......... I met my lil cousin today. I was pretty impressed. He came out looking pretty sharp! haha I love babies, especially when they share my blood. Gavin was no exception. I held him and asked Jess every question you could think of about the pain, the shot, the delivery, etc. I held his lil body forever and my favorite part was his lil butt. No joke, his little butt fit in the palm of my hand. That's God guys! What a blessing! So innocent and so precious. I am reminded of the verse that is written on my personal checks from Psalms,

Psalm 139:13:
13For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. KJV

( For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. NIV)


Usually, I don't quote from anything but the KJV, however, I thought I would use this verse to supplement my KJV one.

God is so wonderful. Its amazing how He fashions these little people just so that they can come into our lives. What we have to realize is that we have to, in turn, give them back to Him. Pray His will for them daily and Pray that He gets all the glory in their lives for everything that He does. We have to let Jesus guide us in the molding and shaping of these little people and their minds. What an awesome job! I can't wait to be blessed with my own children and be able to share my Heavenly Father's love with them. I hope that my children can read the following verse and say "That was me in my mommy's belly!"


Psalm 22:10 (Whole Chapter) I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.



Mamaw with me and Jess as babies! I know she thinks lil Gavin is adorable and of "good stock" because of his full head of hair!


Uncle Bruce...... Mon and Jess' dad.... Lil Gavin's Papaw.... I know he would love dressing him in camo and taking him hunting!

No comments: