Sunday, December 31, 2006

I PRAISE MY SAVIOR!

It is 6:49 am here in my bed. I am just now relaxing a bit again. My babies went home today with their granny and momma and I've been relaxing all day. I fell asleep at 9 and then Michael wanted dinner, so I ran out and got us both something. Then, I read some stuff online until I fell asleep again at like 12am. I woke up at 4:45am and flipped out because Lea wasn't laying here. I had gotten so use to her sleeping with me that I missed her and was worried. I finally realized she was home and I got up to get a cold water from the kitchen. I came and laid back down and started feeling pain in my back. It kept getting worse. I thought it was another one of my massive back episodes (which now I'm not sure if that's what it has been all along!) so I heated my rice pack in the microwave and I put it under my back. Nope, didn't last long.... I was up again. Michael came in here to go to bed and I was bawling. He rubbed some Icy Hot on my back and told me that he thought it was indigestion. He asked if I had had my Nexium and I said no. I thought I was out. I cried and paced the floors. I dug through my medicine stash and found a bottle of Nexium. I was so sure I was out... Thank you Jesus! I took one but it didn't stay down long because about 10 minutes later I was throwing up something awful in the bathroom. I finally had no energy and I tried to lay down. Not happening. I had to lean against the back of my bed. Michael moved to the couch so I could flip on the T.V. to try to get my mind off of it and I continued praying. God touched me and the pains slowed down. I am now weak and exhausted, but I feel a lot better. And.... I am laying down now. So I wanted to say Thank You to my Savior for His mercy on my aches and pains this morning. He is far greater to me than I deserve. Praise you Precious Jesus!

P.S. I'm going to try to sleep now... Sunday School is only 4 hours away!

No comments: