Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Thus Far... In Pictures: CHRISTMAS WITH THE BRITTAINS ( AND BROCKS AND ADAMS AND THE BRITTAIN-GOODLETTS) HEHE

My brother, mamaw, momma, and aunt



Just us girls..... mamaw, me, momma, Sandy

This was after we all met and traded gifts in Corbin.



Billy and me in my car after meeting with

everyone to trade gifts.



Billy and me again.... he spent the night with


me and Michael this nite.



Momma's Christmas Tree






Momma's Christmas Tree up close....

her theme.... J O Y! Makes me think of the song

JOY down in my heart.... from VBS!



Momma's Tree Again


Beautiful Poinsettia in my wedding colors....

just a shame we didn't have this when I got married

last year. : )


Dad and Mom opening gifts! I have the best

parents in the entire world!



Dad and mom looking at their gifts! I love you both!

Billy as he opens gifts!

Billy with his games and Rocky Movies!!!


Billy's new shoes... Michael said... "They look

just like your old ones!" haha

Me with a gift! I was the last to open.....

I was too busy snappin' pics of everyone else opening.

I love giving gifts to people! That's the best part!


Michael hiding from my snapshot! hehe
Michael surprised me well... he had all

my gifts at my mom's house.

They were all in on it.

5 Care Bears , 2 of which were

holding my dragonfly tanzanite

and amethyst earrings and

necklace! He's really good at surprises!


No comments: