Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas with the Goodletts (and the Saunders, Mattinglys, Trans, Tapps)

MORE PICTURES FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cousin A.J. unwrapping his gifts on his work break!



Alec opening "THE MILLENNIUM FALCON!"

Lea's BARBIE LAPTOP!

Alec with his ATAT Walker (not a clue?) hehe


The kids trying to take a nap with Uncle Mike and Slick!

Michael and his trolling motor! Go BassPro!
Prior to the unveiling of our new boat equipment!

Heather, FeFe, Becky, Adam (picking up stuff) and Slick!
Keith (Michael's pick on partner) relaxin' after dinner!
Lea playin on her laptop! Check out her stylin' outfit Aunt Carrie bought her. I almost didn't get her to put it on, she slept forever!

Adam and Jessi!
Lea.... still laptopping it!
Alec, Austin, Lea, and Ken with The Walker.... I asked if it had gotten dirty because it had brown paint on the feet.... they all laughed!
Michael talking about the new troll! hehe
Isn't my hubby cute? He's wearing one of his new shirts!


The only REAL pic I got of my cameraphobic sis-in-law FeFe. I had to hide outside on the porch to get it. I also aggravated her by giving her a bag of candles with elastic handles.... she couldn't pick it up!
Aunt Becky sampling a mini-banana split pie by Carrie!
Keith comes to sample, too!
Heather and Carrie. I love Carrie's shirt.
Cute outfit! Carrie, Jessi, and I gathered in a bedroom to watch TV and play rummy and escape the madness. 19 people were here in all. I am learning to get use to lots of company but I come from a small family that rarely hears noise hehe I am missing my momma, daddy, bro, and puppy on this Christmas day. They are actually at the movies watching the new Rocky.

No comments: