Monday, October 08, 2007

TAG

My friend Ann, from VBS way back in high school, tagged me for this little game quite awhile back and I am just now getting around to it. Here are the rules...

The Rules:
I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people (don't think I know 8 other blogs) to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

So, Random Facts / Habits:
1) I teach 5th and 6th grade math... when I began teaching I was asked what I didn't want to teach and I replied Math.... guess what.... I've taught 4 different grade levels of it since! haha

2) My hubby and I were engaged twice before we were married! What can I say... I struggle with decisions haha
3) My family (momma, dad, bro, hubby) are my whole heart and I love being with them. And I miss my best friend Danielle!
4) I love bright colored cars... my last one was yellow and my current is orange!
5) I loved red hair so much that I finally changed my hair to red about a year ago.
6) I have serious baby fever and I love spending time with my sis Jess and her lil man Gavy!
7) I am a computer geek hehe I love technology and wonder what I did before it!
8) I love driving and praising God... just listening to music and letting Jesus bottle my tears!

I TAG...
1) Kristi
2) Emily (A blog friend of Kristi's that I don't really know but love reading her posts!)
3) Brooke
4) Jessica
5) Monica
6) Tina
7) Billy
8) Tara

Ps. If you guys don't have a blogger blog, you can always post through your myspace blog or through email! Just make sure to link me or email it to me so I can read your answers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alesha - I am praying still for your sweet mom.

I wanted to tell you that your text against the red color is almost impossible to read. You may want to change it to a lighter color. :)

I think God is teaching us some of the same lessons. I love you, and I hope school is going well for you and you guys are doing great!

Kristi

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I can read it now!

Thanks - my eyes say thank you, too!

Love you!
Kristi