Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm Staying!

BIG Thank you's to all of you for your Prayers and support this summer during my stressful situation with my job. I WILL be staying at Page School. As previously mentioned, I have no issues with the other school, its just hard to leave your workplace when you feel like that's where God wants you and that's where your heart is. I Prayed for God's will this summer. It was hard to imagine it any other way, but I was ready for what was to come. I was actually even voted in as a staff member at the other school, however, God worked it out in His own time and way for me to be able to work at the school that I love. I also will be with the same students that I have taught my entire career. There are two groups of kids that I have had every year and I get both groups this year. I am nervous because I will be moving up to new grade levels. Just Pray that the transition will be easy and that God will walk me through this year. AGAIN....THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS! PRAYER CHANGES THINGS! THANK YOU FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT AND YOUR HELP. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

Most importantly, THANK YOU HEAVENLY FATHER! My God has supplied! He always does. I am soo blessed and so thankful for everything, every person in my life, every smile I receive, every breath I take, and most importantly every drop of His precious son Jesus' blood that was shed to represent every sin I have committed and will commit. God has been there when I have thought that I couldn't find a way out of situations and when I felt as though I was staring at a dead end. He's been there in the hard times and the not so hard times. And He is the only true constant that I will ever have. He makes the other "constants" in my life continue to be "constant." Thank You Father!

P.s. Continue to remember the other request.... I so want to find out that I am pregnant whenever God sees fit for me to do so : ) I LOVE YOU GUYS!

No comments: