Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Dolly Splash County Water Park

This weekend I was blessed to spend with my mom, dad, and lil bro. We went to Dolly Splash Country Water Park. It was so much fun to just relax and play in water all day. Here are some of the things we enjoyed.

Big Bear Plunge...... no that's not us in the picture haha
This was fun. We FLEW off of it. The people at the bottom were cracking up!

This was a neat ride. We really enjoyed the big splash at the end.

Mountain Waves
My favorite part.... wave pool to lay on a float in.

Bear Mountain Fire Tower
This was actually quite fun. The big bucket at the top would fill up with water and then turn over and pour it all out on you. Kids would love this!


Downbound Float Trip
This was relaxing once I was brave enough to jump up on my float. LOL It was a lot nicer than our little water park's lazy river here in B'ville. Much more roomy and no kids trying to mow you over.

There were more rides that my dad and brother rode which consisted of water slides, however, I didn't attempt them. I would have loved to, but I was up for just laying out and relaxing and by the time I considered going to the slides, it was time to go. We had a great time! Thank You God for letting us add yet another memory to our family's memory book!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that looks like sooooo much fun and my kind of park!