Saturday, May 12, 2007

A Little Something In The Making.......

Hi guys,

I think I have posted more in the last 3 days than in the last 3 weeks! haha Anyway, my post today is something that I have shared with my family and fellow blogger and sister in Christ, Kristi, in recent months. However, I was holding off sharing with you all until I felt the time was right. As you know, I am almost 26, married for almost 2 years, and FINALLY finished with all my teaching degrees as of this May! In recent months, I have felt like God was leading me to consider enlarging our family. I have ALWAYS wanted children, but I wanted to make sure that I finished everything that I had started that would require a time commitment. I feel like I am now at that place. I desire having a child and teaching it the ways of Jesus. The image that excites my hear the most is the image above because my heart desires to teach a child to Pray. Anyway, beyond the explanation, Michael and I are planning to start trying for our first child.

My request from you guys is this.........


1. Please pray for us. I know that sometimes this process can take months and months. I know that God will bless us with a child when He sees fit. I just Pray that it doesn't take too long.

2. Please give me some advice. A lot of you that read are mothers more than once. Pass down some advice.

3. Please encourage us by visiting this blog and letting us know that you are Praying just in case we (me especially) get down because it seems to not be happening.


I would love to get pregnant and have the baby toward the end of the next school year so that I could enjoy a maternity leave and summer vacation together. I know that having a baby will be a big adjustment, and I would love to have that much time to get use to it before heading back to my rugrats at school. I would also love to spend those first few months with my child. That would be precious! Anyway, comment me! Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Hajost Family said...

I wish you the best of luck and let me be the first to say that motherhood is the hardest and best job with the most rewards and blessings that you never even imaginged you could receive from the Lord. I'll be praying for you and your "family" to grow in God's timing!!! :)