Sunday, March 25, 2007

Not Sure What To Say..... Happy Spring Break!

Hi. I know I am very inconsistent lately with my blogging. It is nearing the 2007 testing window for us at work and things have been insane. I currently am on spring break and I am loving every moment of it. The best part is just not having a schedule. I wonder how it feels to sleep until your body wakes you up. I wonder how it would feel to be able to rearrange your schedule without asking for someone's approval. I love my job but sometimes I would love to control my own days. *SIGH*

Anyway, it has been a long time since I have posted. This week I am really going to try to focus and blog regularly. I miss it. I've just been too exhausted to think of the words to type. I miss my release. I can't imagine a world without writing.

No comments: