Sunday, January 14, 2007

More Holiday pics..... the little tikes and us at Cumberland Falls with their Granny and Mama, My Christmas Decor, and My little (not so little) bro!

My LOVE baker's rack... one shelf is for Michael and I and the other is for My mama and I!
My Fairy Lamp and Plant table!
My lil bro... Billy B. He is so handsome!



My Christmas tree with Santa and Ms. Claus posing nearby.
My Danielle Ornaments.
My Christmas Tree decor.
Judy (mother-in-law), Kids, and hubby posing!The Falls!

Kiddies posing in front of the falls!
Judy getting nervous haha
Posin' again!
And again!
And again!


Lea runnin' on the rocks!
Alec, Me, Michael, Judy, Lea .... posing in front of the Falls!
Lea... the angelic look.
Alec... the goofy grin!
posin' again

FeFe takin' pics, Judy watchin Lea run.
Again
FeFe with her babies!
Again!
FeFe looking around!

Lea with the relief figure on the rock.
The kiddies posing!
Again.
Again.
Runnin' around.

Lookin' around!
Again.
The Beautiful Falls!
Beautiful!
Lea again!

No comments: