Friday, January 05, 2007

Greetings from my bed!

Let me first begin by saying, THANK YOU to all those who have been praying for me. I am feeling a lot (not totally) better. I went to the doctor today and they are going to run another test on me on Tuesday afternoon to see if they can pinpoint exactly what's going on. So whether or not I'll have surgery next week is not certain. I ask that you all continue to pray for God's will to be accomplished.


Let me also mention that Michael is now working at Legend Suzuki in Corbin, Ky. He started on Thursday of this week. Send anyone you know or even yourselves out the see him if there is a need for a car in the future. I (he) would greatly appreciate it. Anyone in sales knows that in order to do well you must build a customer basis. Please, help us by PRAYING for him daily to do well and secondly by spreading the word. Just for kicks I am going to copy and paste my little ad for him onto this post. Feel free to copy it and send it to whomever you wish.




Ms. Alesha Brittain-Goodlett’s Husband is now at a new location:
Legend Suzuki of Corbin, Ky
If you or anyone you know needs a new or preowned car, please send them to Legend. Tell them to specifically ask for
Michael Goodlett
and I promise that he will treat them right!

Ps. Legend has more than just Suzukis! Various preowned vehicles are available of various brands. Also, Suzuki will be opening a new Suzuki Motorsport Store in the next little while.

Cute huh? Also, check out their website www.legendsuzuki.com . There's something called a bird dog club and it's a pretty cool referral program. You can actually make money by referring customers to Michael. Click on that link to learn more.

No comments: