Saturday, October 07, 2006

WAking Up In Louisville on a Saturday Morning



Have you ever opened your eyes and wondered, "UGH, do I have to get up?" That's me today. I am visiting my inlaws and I have a sinus headache this morning. This is one of those days where I want to get up and go shopping or play with my niece and nephew but I just feel all yucky. It's days like this that I think about Heaven and smile even bigger knowing that I will never have a day like this there. And the thought of never being tired again, WOW! That is amazing. I feel like I stay worn out all the time. There are days when I get excited about having children and then I stop and think, if I am worn out now, how will I be with my kids? But I know certain things will be finished (I'll be finished with school) and certain things will begin (I'll have kids). *Sigh*

I have been reading a lot on the www.desiringgod.org website. There are some wonderful articles there. The one I just finished last night was Ten Aspects of God's Soverignty Over Suffering and Stans Hand In It. Wonderful read! I would advise anyone reading this to read that article. It will definately lift you up. Our God is so wonderful and so amazing.

No comments: