Thursday, September 04, 2008

I Am Glad God Hears My Groanings

I have written a lot lately about my studies in the book of Romans. Today, I was revisiting chapter 8 and I came across a couple of verses that I know I have previously mentioned in a post prior to this one. However, I wanted to make sure that I posted it today as a thanks to God for what it says.

Romans 8:26-27

26Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

27And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

God, I thank You that You hear my groanings. Even when I Pray and I can't even form words to express what I feel, You read my heart and You hear my groanings and can interpret exactly what they mean. Thank You Father for such an intimate relationship as this!

Remember that guys, if you can't Pray just cry out to God and He will understand the groanings, the grunts, the sighs, the tears. He knows exactly what they mean! Praise His wonderful name!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alesha Amen and Amen.a good groaning is better that a thousand words.God wants to know how we feel even when He already knows.its us that need to know that God is the answer.may you have a good term in school.sock it to them in love.