Sunday, July 06, 2008

HAPPY 46th BIRTHDAY MOMMA! YOU ARE TURNING MY FAV. NUMBER!!!


Just wanted to take this time to wish my mom a happy 46th birthday! One thing I love about my mom is the fact that she doesn't care a bit for folks to know her age because she says that she is soo blessed that God has given her 46 years on this earth. How true! We shouldn't be ashamed of our age. God could have taken us out of here many years ago, but He didn't because we are soo blessed. My mom has been through so much in her 46 years and I feel so much pride in my heart to know that God entrusted me to her. I could not ask for a better mother and a better best friend than my mom. Thank you precious Heavenly Father for blessing me so with a wonderful mother who gives always without ever asking for anything in return. She (and my dad as well) is such a beautiful picture of my Heavenly Father's love. I love you mom... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alesha got playlist to work thankyou easy when you know how be blessed.