Monday, July 21, 2008

Glory to God!

I am so sorry it has taken me almost a week to actually post my mom's heart cath results. Praise Jesus the doctor said everything looked fine and that it was just scar tissue. How amazing! We were so overwhelmed with worry because she has worked even harder this time around to keep herself even more healthy with diet and exercise. I'm sort of like a mother hen with her over it all and I'm pretty strict. haha I cannot praise God enough for this blessing. It was so wonderful to put her in the car and bring her back home and know that there had been no more blockages since those found and fixed this past fall. Thank you Heavenly Father for your mercy and grace! You're love for me and my family is astounding and I just can't fathom my life without You in it. Thank you so much for hearing my "groanings" and answering them according to Your will. I thank You for Saving my family and I and I Pray for continued salvation for those who have seen You answer our Prayers, yet are not Saved. I love you Father!

Ps. Thanks to everyone who bathed us in Prayer, thoughts, and kind words. You are so precious!

No comments: