Friday, January 04, 2008

A Bible Suggestion For You....

I have been eying this Bible for over a year now. Actually, I have been thinking about this purchase since Dr. Jim Gardener came to our church last year. After his "Creation Conference" this year, I decided to go for it. I ordered two, one for my lil bro and one for me. I have been using this during my Bible time for about 3 weeks now. It is wonderful. It has so many footnotes and information from Christian scientists and about the various languages and word meanings. Very interesting to say the least. 'It took me an hour to read Gen. 1 and 2 tonight because I kept pouring over all the notes and references. You can purchase this online in a few various places, but I actually found it at its cheapest at www.AIG.com . I am unsure if the sale has gone away but I purchased ours for $28.00 each. There's also tons of other great stuff on the Answers in Genesis website. So anyway, check this out! You won't be let down, I promise! (Click the Bible image to see it on AIG.)

No comments: