Monday, January 28, 2008

Be of Good Cheer!

John 16:33 KJV
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.


This verse is the verse of the day on my MyWay page. If it wasn't there for anyone else, it was there today for me. I have definitely felt tribulation on every hand lately with my hubby being sick with what we think is a diseased gall bladder (flash back to last January when I did the same thing!), my school loan company is trying to deny me of loan forgiveness because my consolidation didn't meet the deadline that they slated it would meet (they advised me to do this and it was on their behalf that it took 3 months to consolidate, even the representatives do not understand this situation!), I am still longing for that precious baby news, tax season is here, our house shopping has been put on hold (because we don't really know which route to go), etc. The list goes on and on and on. But I am of good cheer because MY GOD has overcome this old world! In a few years, none of this will matter because we will be called up to be with HIM! Praise God!

PS. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ABOUT THESE THINGS! GOD HAS OVERCOME THE WORLD AND HE WILL OVERCOME THESE THINGS FOR ME!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, preach it to yourself, sister!

So proud of you ... looking up with you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
beth ewing said...

hang in there girl. i was wondering how things went at the doctors office.