Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Urgent Prayer Request

Hey guys.......

Remember my friend at work who just had IVF? Well, she went to the doctor on Monday to have an ultrasound to find out if she is pregnant with twins or just one baby. They had implanted 2 eggs and when they looked on the US, they could only see one yolk sack and no embryo. She is obviously devastated, as most of us would be. Please pray for God's will in this situation. That little baby may still be there and just may be smaller. Please pray that if that scenario is in God's will that it will be. She is such a good girl and wants another child so badly. It breaks my heart for her. Just please keep her in your prayers and pray for God's comforting arms to embrace her each time she begins to feel overwhelmed with this situation. We all know that no matter what, God is in control and knows what is best. Thanks to all and I love each of you!

Ps. Continue to pray for my hubby and I on our baby journey.

No comments: