Saturday, September 08, 2007

5 days late!

So it's Saturday afternoon. I am laying in bed. No, not because I am being lazy, but because I fell last night while walking through a dark parking lot. I twisted both ankles and now I can barely walk. I am going to attempt to get moving here in a bit. I can't stay here all day by myself. I have to get out : ) Please pray that they heal quickly.

The main reason that I am writing is to update everyone, I am five days late and still showing a negative test result. I am never late like this so I am wondering. The health department told me to come back in a week and a half or two weeks if I still hadn't received a visit. So guys, Pray that this is it. I know if this is what God has in store for Michael and I, that I will eventually see a positive test. I love you all!

Ps. Any thoughts or advice are welcome email me at leshmike@barbourville.com

1 comment:

beth ewing said...

hi! you don't know me but we have a mutual friend in Ann (Hodges)Hajost. i saw your comment about wanting to be pregnant on her blog. hope this is ok. i just wanted to encourage you and say that i hope you are pregnant. i have a son about 5 weeks older than parker and we are trying for #2. the first time took 6 months (there are some underlying issues) and this time so far has been 5. so i hope this is it for you. i don't want to get your hopes up AT ALl b/c i know how bad that sucks, but i just wanted to say that the doctors gave me a urine test at like 3 or so days late when i was pregnant with my son and it came back negative. so there is hope. but i also know that stressing out about getting pregnant has caused me to be super late before. so if this isn't it (and i'm saying a prayer right now for you that it is), you'll be ok.