Monday, September 03, 2007

1 down 1 to go

It's official............ my friend and coworker is pregnant. Her IVF worked! I am so thankful to God for her. She was really worried, but God is faithful and He answered her prayer.

I know that our time is coming. I know God has a precious child up there right now just for Michael and I. But I have to admit. I am growing weary. All of you who have tried for years and years, go ahead and laugh. I guess I thought that it would happen more quickly than this. All weekend I held myself back from testing and I finally did this morning, day 28. My results were negative. I have been really hopeful that this would be it, and still deep down I sorta still am. Until I get a visit, I am not fully convinced. But...... my request yet again is for all of you that read this blog to please, continue to remember Michael and I in Prayer. Pray for God's will in this situation. And any advice would be welcomed. Email at.... leshmike@barbourville.com

I Love You All!!!

No comments: