Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008... Hello 2009.

So it is the end of another year. Wow. Hard to believe. And though a lot hasn't changed, which in most retrospects that's great, I know God is in the process of changing those that need changing.

I lift up this Prayer to You Father.

Precious Father,

I come humbly before You on the brink of this new year and I ask for forgiveness for all my failures and shortcomings. I ask that Your hand of mercy and grace will guide the lives of my family members and me through this next year. I thank You for the blessings You have given to me in 2008. You have blessed my health, my wealth, my family, my spirit, my womb (even though there isn't a child there yet, or could there be?). I praise You for these things.

I ask, Father, that Your hand would continue to be upon the health and the spirits of those that I hold so dear. Be with my blessed parents, baby brother, precious husband, precious aunt, special cousins, sweet in-laws, good friends, loving pastor and church, myself, and on my womb. I Pray even now for the precious child that is making his/her way into our life when Your time is right. I thank You for Your words of wisdom as given to me through others. You truly are a good God.

Go before us now and bless 2009 Father. Let us be blessed with blessing uncountable and let us lay them all back at Your holy feet. I love You Father and I give You all the glory for every situation that I am walking through and will walk through.

Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LET IT BE FATHER YAHWEH.