Friday, December 19, 2008

2008 4A State Champions... The BELL COUNTY BOBCATS!



Well... I'm a little late posting this but... we did it... we won! And it's all by God's grace! I am so excited for our boys and our community. It was a long 17 years but we have once again brought the championship back to the mountains and did it with an undefeated season! God is soo good. I pretty much had church in the stands... I Prayed every play like I always do and I thanked God at the top of my lungs after every play. I am so excited for my little brother and his friends. They have worked so hard and they really deserved this as an ending to the past 4 years! I'm going to share some pictures with you below. Keep in mind... there are tons of pics out there so I can't share them all but here are some:


















MORE TO COME...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all enjoy christmas.