Monday, August 04, 2008

Let's Play Tag....

A- age- 26 (27 on August 21)
B- birthday- see above hehe
C- candy or cake- cake
D- dessert you love- chocolate or mom's banana pudding
E- easiest person to talk to- my momma and my Savior
F- favorite song- I love a lot of stuff but my fav lately is "I am so in love with you" talking about falling in love with Jesus ... I also love the hymn "Homesick"
G- gold or silver- I like both but probably gold
H- habit-
I- instruments- I use to take piano lessons when I was younger... I like to sing so maybe my vocal chords are an instrument hehe
J- job title- 5th and 6th grade Math teacher
K- MISSING A QUESTION???
L- love or lust- love!
M- married or single...MARRIED
N- next to you- my Blackberry
O- one wish- to get pregnant.... that's actually a Prayer!
P- person you called last- Kimmy hehe
Q- quotes- Every problem is an opportunity to trust God.
and
B.I.B.L.E : Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth ..... Thanks for this one dad!
R- reasons to smile- Jesus died for me... and if there wasn't anyone else around He would have still done it.... if that doesn't make me smile then something is wrong!
S- steak or pork- I like steak tips.
T- turns you on- lol... I'm trying for a baby do I even have a choice in the matter anymore?
U- unique talent- Not really unique I guess but I could be a professional student! lol Seriously... I'm really good at school.
V- vegetable- Greasy beans, new potatoes, corn on the cob!
W- woke up at what time- This was my last day to sleep in so about 10. I kept waking up and making myself go back to sleep.
X- x-rays I've had- I don't think I've ever had one.
Y- your favorite color- Rainbow! lol I have always loved orange...I'm into bright colors. My car is orange and the car before it was yellow!
Z- zodiac- Leo ... *Raaaaaar*

I tag..... (and if you don't have a blog just post it as a comment on here....) Kimmy, Tina, Jessica, Kristi, Ann, and anyone else who would like to participate!

No comments: