Saturday, August 09, 2008

HoHum

Hi guys:

I am feeling very down-hearted today. My husband is sick and WILL NOT go to the doctor. I keep trying to make him go but he won't and he gets aggravated at me for bugging him about it. Please Pray for him to start feeling better. We aren't even sure what's wrong.

We had also put an offer in on some land in TN but that offer was rejected and we don't feel the need to go up anymore because the price the seller wants is way above what the land values at. Still, it did feel pretty exciting to think that we had found a place to place our roots as a family.

For those of you who don't ready my Infertility Blog, On the Outside Looking In, I am undergoing infertility treatments right now that consists of a newer drug than the Clomid I was on. I will also be taking an HCG shot sometime next week provided that my follicles are where they need to be (please Pray that they are). You can read a full post about this at my other blog mentioned above.

School has started back and I am already feeling pressure. On my birthday, August 21, we will be having visitors from the Kentucky State Department of Education at our school and in our classes. This is such tremendous pressure especially only 2 weeks after school has started back! Please Pray about that as well.

I guess the main reason I am down is the fact that I feel like I'm at a stand still and have been for some time. I know that we will put down roots and own our own home and have a baby eventually BUT I guess I am just really craving the excitement of all that. I know that God has a perfect time for everything in my life and I am trying my hardest to be patient and let Him work it out. Please, just Pray for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i believe this from Matthew 11:29


29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
Yahweh