Saturday, April 19, 2008

Random Spring Fun

OOOOOOOOOOOOOk... here are some pictures from 80's day & CATS kickoff at work this week. I have also included random pics of my dad, me, and my Math scores award from 2007. Yes... I am dressed as an indian..... and I actually have indian in me. ENJOY!


Me and Shannon as "The Village People"
Me and My Lovely Gal Pal Kim
Kim posing ........... haha
Shannon as Hannah Montana
Us on "Are You Smarter Than Your Teacher?"
Again
Ms. Risner singing "Wind Beneath My Wings"
Me as the indian
Me with my Award
Steph, Tina, Pam, Misty, Susan, & Me... 80's ladies
Me ... Blast from the past!
Loving the side do.... you know you are????
Tina is truely 80's
Me after work
Again... glad it's Friday
My precious daddy!!!!
My dad's pic for his Master of Electrician License renewal
My Award Up Close..... YEA for my kiddies!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.