Sunday, April 06, 2008

Ahhhh.... Spring Break Has Officially Ended

Hello All:

Yes... it's true. Spring Break is now gone. Tomorrow I head back to finish preparing my kiddies for the 2008 CATS test. Please keep that in Prayer. I always feel stressed this time of year and I always Pray about this test because I want my kids to show what they have learned.

I have had a wonderful break. I have hardly even thought of the stresses mentioned in the last post. It's sort of like I posted that and just left the stress with it. That's ok with me! Thank God!!! Please continue to Pray about it all.

I did accomplish all that I had planned over break. I cleaned out my clothes, even though I haven't actually taken them anywhere yet. I also cleaned my car with the help of my precious momma and brother. I went to the visitation of one of my student's mother. I also typed Verna's Testimony that told Danielle's life story. I hope to post that on here in the next few months when we finish working with it. She hopes to put it in book form to help others who are going through similar situations. My house is (was) clean! HA! I got through a few appointments, paid bills, mailed important things, and took care of myself. I also spent some time with my hubby even though he was sick during his time off. This makes me so anxious for summer break!

I had a wonderful day at Church. Our pastor did an outstanding job with the sermons (as always) and I really got a lot out of them. We are still studying the book of Ruth and it's valuable lessons. I am loving the beautiful picture of Jesus and us in the story of Ruth and her beloved Boaz. Truly beautiful!

I've had a productive night. I seemed to get a lot accomplished and I Pray that these next few weeks are the same way.

This is probably the most random post I've written in awhile. I guess that's allowed sometimes, right?

No comments: