Sunday, December 02, 2007

Thanksgiving... a few days late haha

Well... we had a wonderful Thanksgiving here and in Louisville. My mom guided me in the creation of my very first holiday cake. For those of you who know me, you know that I don't cook and rarely bake. It's ironic because I did more cooking/baking when I was younger than now. I am so tired now and get in so late that I just don't take the time and ignite the desire to create meals for just the two of us. Michael works wonders in the kitchen, so he is our chef and Subway is pretty nice, too. Anyway, here are some pics from Thanksgiving. (I didn't get any in Louisville because for some reason, I just didn't think to take out my camera.)



A plate of my momma's good cookin'

Pattern of momma's Vera Bradley... festive huh?
Good Food!
Banana Pudding... my favorite


Chopping Apples for the Carmel Apple Cake
Mixing the cake mix and the pudding
putting the apples in the mix
momma mixin'
the bunt pan
finished Carmel Apple Cake
Again

No comments: