Sunday, December 02, 2007

I Praise You For I Am Fearfully & Wonderfully Made!

How precious are these? This is Baby Gav staying the night again. He's so sweet. How could anyone look at a precious baby's face and hurt them? Do you ever wonder that? My favorite verses in the Bible deals with precious baby's:

Psalm 139:13-16 (King James Version)

13For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

14I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

15My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

16Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

How precious is our God that HE would know each of our members, each limb, finger, and toe even before it was totally formed. Blessed be the name of Our Lord!!!













































































No comments: