Wednesday, August 08, 2007

3 Months Down

Hello All:

To all of you faithful readers, I am very sorry. I haven't been keeping up with my blog the way that I should. I am now in my first full week of teaching. Everything is new for me this year. I am teaching two different grade levels, 5th and 6th grade math. It's a whole new ball game. I like it so far, its just a new adjustment. But I am blessed to be adjusting to a new teaching situation in my old school instead of making the adjustment in a brand new school. That helps. Also, I have the same set of students that I have had the entire time I have been teaching again. They are all grown up. It's amazing... I had the 6th graders in second grade my first year followed by the 5th graders. Next, I moved up to fourth grade and that the 6th graders again followed by the 5th graders. Finally, I have both sets together. 5 years of teaching the same students! Amazing! But I love these kids and God is a good God. He has blessed me with the opportunity to be with them as much as possible over the last few years.

So the title of this entry is 3 months down. That is dealing with my baby making situation. I am 3 months in and still no baby yet. I am not very down about it, but I am anxious for it to happen. So my post today is just this... please let me motivate you to Pray for me to get pregnant. I am so excited to go down that road and I feel like I am at a stand still. I have read everything on preconception and conception that I could get my hands on. I've read every tip and piece of advice from A to Z. Please, when you Pray, remember this request for me.

I know that God has a precious child waiting in Heaven right now for Michael and I. I know that He will send he/she (and though I could be wrong ... I am thinking that its a she so I can name it after Danielle) when the time is right. That's what I want is HIS will. I just Pray that it is soon if that's possible in His will. I mean... I am ready to start reading everything about the first month.... right? haha

God Bless!

No comments: