Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Such A Shine 4 Jesus Moment: Baby Eliot Shines 4 Jesus!

I heard of this story on a TV show I rarely watch. I just happened to see it as I flipped through the channels today. It is a beautiful picture of how God can take something that the world would overlook and make such a beautiful miracle out of it... or I should say... out of him. Praise God for your life baby Eliot. You have touched my soul and my husbands soul so deeply! We praise God for your precious life!

PLEASE WATCH AND PASS ON TO SOMEONE. SOME FOLKS MAY NOT WANT TO ATTEND CHURCH OR HEAR ABOUT GOD, BUT THEY JUST MAY WATCH THIS... AND THEY'LL SEE THE FINGERPRINTS OF GOD ALL THE WAY THROUGH!



2 comments:

Liz Peterson said...

Hi, I found your blog through your other blog which I found through Elaine's (God's Faithfulness Through Infertility).

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that the Baby Eliot story you saw yesterday was a repeat from an old episode. I wanted to update you to let you know that he now has a baby sister who was born in October 2008.

Baby Eliot's parents have two blogs.
One for Baby Eliot's story: http://mattandginny.blogspot.com/
and another one: http://thespectacularvernacular.blogspot.com/

Jenileigh said...

Ah man! The video isn't working any longer...