Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Prayer from Psalm 25

I just finished reading in Psalms and I came across these verses that just brought tears to my eyes. This is my prayer from Psalm 25:

Psalm 25:14-21

14
The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him;

and he will show them his covenant. (SHOW ME LORD)
15
Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD;

for he shall pluck my feet out of the net. (PULL ME UP, ENCOURAGE MY SPIRIT)
16
Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me;

for I am desolate and afflicted. (YOU KNOW MY HEART JESUS)
17
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: (MAGNIFIED IN THIS HOUR, YES)

O bring thou me out of my distresses.
18
Look upon mine affliction and my pain;

and forgive all my sins. (FORGIVE ME FOR NOT ALWAYS DOING WHAT I SHOULD)
19
Consider mine enemies; for they are many;

and they hate me with cruel hatred. (INFERTILITY, LAWSUITS, CRUEL WORDS, WORRY, ETC. )
20
O keep my soul, and deliver me:

let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee. (LET ME ALWAYS STAND FOR YOU!)
21
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me;

for I wait on thee. (LET ME WAIT IN THE RIGHT WAY!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alesha i may come over hard.you cryed out to your Father Yahweh in the name of Y'shua.He is your Father let Him take the worry.in His word He tells us to put the cares on Him.let it rest with Him He gives His children good things He knows your need.put it in His hands.LORD give Alesha her children in the name of JESUS,and give her rest in you .thank you Y'SHUA.lots of love in Jesus to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

this you may like http://gospelgifs.com/galler1.htm