Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thank You God ... He's Ok!

Some of you may know that my husband has been going through a lot physically lately. He had a major episode with what we think was his gall bladder and he was diagnosed again with H. pylori. After all this happened, he had a dental procedure go wrong and ended up with severe burns on his upper and lower lips. It has been a crazy 2008 just 2 months in!

To add to the drama, Michael was involved in a car accident today. As most of you know, Michael is a sales and leasing consultant at Legend Suzuki in Corbin, Ky (if you ever need anything let me know! sorry had to put that plug in there!) Today, he had a young guy and girl that wanted to test drive a 2007 Cobalt. So, he followed protocol and then proceeded to get in the car and leave. After he got in, something kept coming to his mind about his seatbelt. He said that when you are in and out of cars all day, sometimes you just don't bother to connect your seatbelt. But today was different. For some reason (GOD), he was panicking because he couldn't get his seatbelt to fasten. He kept trying and trying as they neared the roadway in front of the dealership. The more he tried, the more he stressed about getting it in. Finally, he heard a click and about 10 seconds later they were T-boned by a Suburban. The hit was mainly in his door and he walked out shaken up and sore but ok. What a blessing from God! The folks that were with him on this test drive were ok as well and only had a minor injury.

We were driving home tonight from the gas station and he said, "Alesha, I would have went through that windshield and hit the metal between the windshield and the door just like Danielle did." I just teared up. It's hard to know that my best friend moved into Heaven's realm after this tragedy and to hear it brought up and in relation to it happening again with my husband is extremely difficult. How awesome is our God that He would keep the very thing that took my best friend's life from taking that of my husband's? So many more memories are still hanging in the balance and I want to see them come to pass. Wow! Words cannot describe! So, I just want to shout it for the whole world to hear........
THANK YOU JESUS FOR YOUR BLESSINGS OF PROTECTION UPON MY PRECIOUS HUSBAND AND MY PRECIOUS FAMILY AND FRIENDS!
This just may make you reach out and hug your hubby or loved one a little tighter. I know I will.

1 comment:

Hajost Family said...

Wow, God is GOOD!!! Sorry I haven't commented much on your blog, but know that i do check it often! I'm glad your husband is ok from the accident and your family is in our prayers with the other medical dilemmas.