Wednesday, April 04, 2007

That time of year........



It's that time of year........ when I begin to feel really overwhelmed, stressed, and usually develop a *ACHOOOOOOOO* cold. I currently fit all of the above categories. We have 2 weeks after this week until the annual CATS testing block which lasts 2 weeks. Then we have 3 weeks of school left after the CATS test and we are out for the summer. I have so many plans for this summer, however, I am having a hard time getting to the point where I can actually see this summer in the future. Sound insane? Be a teacher for a year and see what I mean. This is a stressful time of year for us all. But........ there is a light at the end of the tunnel for a tired teacher who is in desperate need of summer vacation. I pray that God will help me through the rest of this year and the planning for next year. I also pray that He will use me through the remainder of the year to touch my students' lives and the lives of all those that I come in contact with. Though I am definitely not what I need to be 99% of the time, God is sooo good to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not a teacher... and we still have the "spring sniffles" around here, too :) All 3 of the kids have a cold! Hope you are better soon :)