Monday, July 24, 2006

2:18 A.M. and I'm all alone...... NAHHH Just Hanging With Jesus : )


(NOTE... I HAD EMAILED THIS POST TO MY BLOG AND IT NEVER WENT THROUGH SO I AM REPOSTING THIS WAY. THE DATE SHOULD BE FRIDAY JULY 21, 2006. )

Hi all....
It is currently 2:18 am and I am lying in bed alone. This is the first night that I have EVER spent the night alone in my life. I'm such a baby haha. It's nice to have solo time, I just don't like to be alone in the dark. So, here I am using my laptop in bed until I am so sleepy I can't hold my eyes open. That's the theory anyway : ) The best part about spending alone time is the fact that its not really alone time, rather time spent with just Jesus and I. I can talk to Him without interruption or intrusion. I can meditate on His word and His will for my life. I love you Jesus!


"He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver." Malachi 3:3

B.I.B.L.E BasicInstructions Before LeavingEarth..... Thanks for this one dad!

No comments: